Pool Hours and Rates
Open Swim and Lap Swim Schedules
Click on the links below to view each schedule. You can change the schedule view by day, week or month in the top right corner. Questions? Call 651-450-2480.
|Water Park Schedule||Lap Pool Schedule||Dive Well Schedule|
*Open Swim in the Water Park is open to all (members are free and guests pay an admission). Open Swim in the Lap Pool is in designated lanes.
*Lap swim is continuous swimming for fitness in designated lanes. Lap swimmers are currently limited to one swimmer per lane, unless from the same household or are family members.
***The Lap Pool and Dive Well are home to the Simley High School Swim Teams and hosts their practices and meets. These reserved times are indicated on the Lap Pool schedule and Dive Well Schedule
Hot Tub and Sauna
The Hot Tub is open with a capacity of 3 people. Use is first come, first served.
Saunas are CLOSED until further notice.
Pool Safety Guidelines
A new wrist band policy is in effect - get those details below.
Based on current capacity and social distancing guidelines:
- Lap Swim: Limited to one swimmer per lane, unless swimmers are from same household or are family members
- Water Park is limited to a capacity 60 people - first come, first served
- The hot tub is open and limited to a capacity of 3 people - first come, first served
- The sauna remains CLOSED until further notice
- Childcare Center remains CLOSED until further notice
- Locker rooms and showers are available with limited locker use to promote social distancing; however, air dryers and swimsuit spin dryers are turned off.
We reserve the right to change this policy based on customer response and new guidelines.
New Wristband Policy
To assist in ensuring a safe environment is maintained in all of our pools, we have implemented a new three-color wristband procedure. This policy addresses age and swimming ability to ensure all children are adequately supervised and accompanied. We appreciate your cooperation and support.
Open Swim Rules
The following is a list of tips for open swim (water park, lap pool and dive well:
- Yellow wristband swimmers 42 inches or taller may use the water slides.
- Sauna use is for those ages 16 and older and all users of the sauna must remain clothed. (currently closed)
- Hot tub use is for ages 16 and older.
- Children 11 years and younger may swim in our aquatics facility with an adult.
- US Coast Guard approved floatation devices are allowed in pool area. We have a few available to borrow.
- All users of life jackets must be within an arm’s reach of an adult.
- Family locker room is available for those with young children.
- 18 or older are welcome to swim in lap pool at anytime.
- Swim test/wristband procedures utilized for safety.