Licenses & Permits



A city license is required for contractors performing the following types of work:
  • Mechanical
  • Excavation
  • Pools
  • Fences
  • Signs
  • Masonry
  • General Commercial
  • General Residential (over four units)
License fee: $50 for calendar year. Certificate of insurance for general liability and workers compensation is also required.
  • 2020 Contractor License Application


The City requires permits and licenses for various building-related activities that occur within the City. Below is a list of building-related activities that require a permit. 

All City Licenses require the completed Certificate of Insurance form accompanied by the license and fee.

Permit Applications

Select any of the following applications to complete and return with the required information and fee. 

Note: Any permit requiring plan review should be submitted in person or by mail at this time. Permit applications that do not require plan review should be sent to

Subsurface Sewage Treatment Systems Forms & Permit Applications

Permit Fees

Development Fees

2018 Northwest Area Fees


Go to Inspections Page