Make a Difference - Volunteer!
Thank you for considering working as a volunteer! The City is excited to offer a variety of volunteer opportunities to support our dynamic Inver Grove Heights community. Are you looking for a one day event? How about a long term opportunity? Do you want to work outside? Maybe you have excellent organizational skills? We may just have the right fit for you!
When you volunteer, your efforts strengthen the local services available to members of the community. Volunteering raises awareness of important social needs, connects communities and builds friendships. Change your life and those around you -- volunteer!
Most Needed Volunteer Opportunities:
• Preparing documents for scanning by removing staples and paper clips, counting sheets, creating cover sheets, etc.
• Creating electronic folders, scanning documents, moving documents to correct electronic folders.
• Surveying park usage using supplied data tracking sheets
• The park you would survey, and the hours you would do the surveying would be flexible
• Survey period would be approximately April through October.
Other Volunteer Opportunities:
Adopt a Hydrant, Neighborhood or Park
Volunteer Application Form