Valid May 1-August 31
Stop by The Guest Services Front Desk to sign up!
- Single Membership = any one person 15 years of age and older (including seniors) - $175
- Household Membership = 2 adults and 4 dependents living in the same household = $275
- Enrollment fee is waived
- Extra children may be added to household membership for $20/child
- Nanny can be added for $68 (Nanny can only use membership when with children and may not work out alone)
- Summer memberships do qualify for Insurance Reimbursement programs
- Membership is eligible for member discounts on programs that are running between May 1 – August 31
- Summer Membership holders may re-join prior to August 31 with no enrollment fee. Click here for full membership pricing.
- Unlimited use of Fitness Center
- Open Swim times in Indoor Water Park, Lap Pool & Dive Well*
- Open Skate in Ice Arenas*
- Locker rooms dedicated for men, women or families
- Childcare room for children - Free childcare for children with membership
- Complimentary Fitness Orientation
- Open Gym for adults and kids*
- Discounts on specialty fitness classes, swim lessons and ice skating classes
- Insurance discounts
- PCA's receive free access when assisting membership or guests
- Free wireless service in both lobbies of the community center
- Free weight area and exercise room
- Group Cycle Room
- Private Men's and Women's Sauna
- Lap pool, dive well with 1 and 3 meter dive boards
- Indoor Water Park
- Fitness studio featuring over 50 drop-In fitness classes (all drop-in classes are free to members)
- Indoor walking track (1/16 mile loop)
- Two ice arenas
- Indoor turf field (March-October)
- Strength Equipment
*Some amenities have time and/or age restrictions. Visit applicable facility pages for hours.
|March 1 - June 6, 2019||June 7 - September 1, 2019|
|Monday-Friday: 5 a.m.-10 p.m.|
Saturday: 6 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
|Monday-Thursday: 5 a.m.-10 p.m.|
Friday: 5 a.m.-9 p.m.
Saturday: 6 a.m.-7 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m.-7 p.m.