Annual Clean Up Day
Save the Date! Annual Clean-Up Day - Saturday, September 22, 2018 (8:00 a.m. - 12 noon)
Residents of the City of Inver Grove Heights, West St. Paul, and Sunfish Lake are invited to dispose of unwanted items at our annual Clean-Up Day. The event is scheduled for Saturday, September 22, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. – 12 noon and will be located at the Inver Grove Heights Public Works Maintenance Facility, 8168 Barbara Ave. The City is dedicated to offering more recycling opportunities at our event. We appreciate and encourage your participation in these recycling efforts! View the site map here.
Please note the following
- There will be no Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) collection. For HHW disposal, visit the Recycling Zone at 3365 Dodd Road in Eagan or contact them at (651) 905-4520.
- Proof of residency, such as a driver’s license, is required.
- Cash and checks only, please bring small bills.
- Paper shredding will only be offered at the City Hall parking lot. Residents who wish to have paper shredded will first enter the City Hall parking lot. From there, residents have the option to exit the City's property, or enter the line for the Public Works parking lot to dispose of additional items. The site map can be viewed here.
- If you are unable to attend, visit these resources:
- Paper shredding: Dakota County Green Guide lists nearby paper shredding events. Please verify the event is open to Dakota County residents.
- Other household items: The Recycling Zone (3365 Dodd Road, Eagan) may accept the item you wish to dispose of. To verify, visit their website or contact them at (651) 905-4520.
Accepted Items and Prices
A list of accepted items and prices can be viewed and downloaded here.
Interested in Volunteering?
The City is seeking additional help with unloading fellow residents' cars, directing traffic, and breaking down boxes. If interested, email Diane Erickson or call (651) 208-4840. Your help is greatly appreciated!
Email Ally Hillstrom or call (651) 604-8511